Houston, Texas (September 18, 2019) — US LED, the leading provider of ultra-long-life LED lighting solutions, adds to its unique indoor product portfolio with the new PJF1 LED linear strip. Utilizing patented LED technology and Smart Blu™ Bluetooth network lighting control, the PJF1 provides best-in-class performance for any indoor lighting application with maximum efficiency.
US LED’s PJF1 linear strip is designed to be the easily installed in educational facilities, offices, retail spaces, industrial areas, and other commercial spaces. The sleek housing offers 2 ft., 4 ft. and 8 ft. models that accommodate packages up to 9,730 lumens, with DLC Premium Listed efficacies up to 145 lumens per watt. The Smart Blu™ lighting control platform utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 Mesh Network technology to transmit lighting control data directly from your smartphone. With Smart Blu™ and the PJF1, users can take advantage of motion detection, daylight harvesting, and color tuning capabilities.
• Available in 2 ft., 4 ft., or 8 ft. models with lumen packages up to 9,730L and 145 LPW.
• >161,000 hours L70 Calculated Lifetime.
• Best-in-class LEDs in 3500K, 4000K, 5000K CCT (minimum 80 CRI) or color tuning (2700K-6500K) option available with Smart Blu™.
• Designed to facilitate quick installations - suspended or surface mounting.
• Proudly assembled in Houston, TX and backed by our industry-leading Ten-Year Warranty.
Pricing & Availability
For pricing and product availability please contact customer service at 866-972-9191 or email email@example.com
For more product information please visit: www.usled.com/pjf1
About US LED
For 18 years, US LED has been manufacturing a diverse portfolio of LED lighting solutions for commercial and industrial applications. Because of our early history in LED lighting, US LED has decades of engineering expertise to continuously offer ultra-long-life luminaires that approach or exceed 200,000-hour L70 lifetimes and are backed by an industry-leading Ten-Year Warranty. Many of our lighting products are assembled in our plant in Houston, Texas.